Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Hills, horses, & old barns

We took the scenic route Monday for our Wally-World run into West Jefferson, NC. Bad thunderstorms were forecast for later in the day, so we left as early as we could, but took a different route. We barely got any sprinkles all day long, but it was overcast & extremely windy much of the day. I had a very lazy afternoon reclining in my corner of the bed, computer on my lap desk, listening to the weather channel. Even took a nap. . .which caused me to wake up bright eyed & bushy tailed at 3am. Guess I have to stop doing that!

Here are some photos I took along the trip yesterday and the mountain views. Lots of logging & stave mills in the area, as well as many fields of horses. Unfortunately, we see old barns, in various states of decay, around nearly every corner too. They have their own beauty tho.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments must be approved, so if your comment is promoting some irrelevant website or makes no sense in English, don't waste your time. It will be marked as spam & deleted.